was built by experienced professionals to simplify the creation and
monitoring of residential parenting plans. Using EasyPlanner will help
ensure a fair visitation schedule and minimize the potential for
conflict, giving you a clear path for successful co-parenting.
EasyPlanner uses events and conditions that commonly affect residential
parenting schedules and guides you step by step through the plan
generation or input process. You can create a new plan, import a
proposed plan for evaluation, or input a final parenting plan.
One of the most valuable benefits of EasyPlanner is that after your plan
has been created or input the application will clearly highlight any
inequitable custody scheduling arrangements and determine actual
residential time by percentage, travel time, and mileage. This
information will give you the opportunity to make changes before a plan
becomes a final order, or the facts to support a request for custody or
child support adjustments.
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Free updates
- Free helpdesk
- Common calendar events including school schedules and National
Holidays are already in the parenting plan template
- Easily edit the events and special occasions that affect the parenting plan
- Add or remove people as needed
- The calendar portion of the application runs for all years a parenting plan is in effect
Download a free trial version and get started today.